- Adjusted loot tables for some boss-specific items.
- Adjusted loot tables for T1 raid content.
- LBRS key gem drop rates adjusted (nerfed).
- Head of Balnazaar drop rate fixed.
- No more totems for Alliance. No more librams for Horde. Relics loot tables adjusted.
- Engineers' Target Dummies are now lootable.
- Burning Steppes' librams now drop correctly.
- Fixed some server crashing issues.
- Players should now return back safely from the Rubbish Chutes (you will be teleported back if textures eat you).
- Eliminated some weird perfomance issues at BRS & BWL.
- Fixed some possible causes for lag spikes/freezing.
- Fixed incorrect crit damage values for hunters with the Slayer talent (slightly buffed).
- Druid stats no longer deviate if player logged out shapeshifted.
- Fixed incorrect warlocks' hp regeneration rate (nerfed).
- Rocket Helm's self-knockdown debuff is now invisible.
- Yet another wrapping paper glitch fixed (no more free buffs).
- Shadowcraft/Darkmantle armor sets proc rates adjusted.
- Bonereaver's Edge proc rate fixed. Also its armor buff now is correctly displayed.
NPCs, dungeons and raids:
- Hogger is now a walking death machine (as opposed to a stationary one).
- Raptors' attack speed fixed (nerfed). They are still smart and handsome, though.
- Fixed multiple issues with monsters' Thrash ability interactions (no Thrash, sometimes Thrash, too often Thrash).
- Fixed multiple issues with monsters' abilities being missed or doubled on Evade.
- Fixed multiple issues with monsters' not been able to move or autoattack untill Counterspell debuff ends.
- Some Maraudon NPCs' abilities adjusted.
- Junkboxes Needed quest reward fix.
- Burning Steppes libram quests are now available.
- Vyletongue Corruption now is more immersive (behaviour corrected).
- Banished players should no longer suffer unusual effects. Well, at least we stopped their talents from being screwed up.
- Abilities that require facing the target now should work correctly.
- Impact now works correctly after Ice Block ends.
- Players now can use .bgann chat command to enable/disable receiving BG-launch announcements.
- Huge movement rework is almost at its beta stages.
- More dumb creatures' behaviour fixes to come.