- Players fleeing from duels now correctly stop auto-attack.
- Combat log now displays some previously missing info (ex: Sword Specialization procs).
- Fixed an issue where players returning from a battleground could get teleported to a wrong map.
NPCs, dungeons and raids:
- Multiple minor tweaks and fixes.
- Fixed some missing creature gossips.
- Azuregos & Kazzak respawn timers adjusted (now it really is 4-7 days).
- Elemental creatures now immune to Poison & Disease effects.
Elemental creatures now immune now to their respective element types.
- Dire Maul
- Highborne Summoners should no longer prevent you from receiving boss loot.
King Gordok & Zevrim Thornhoof combat behaviour adjusted.
Cannon Master Willey event fixed and improved.
- Lava Surgers & Ancient Core Hounds combat behaviour adjusted.
Golemagg & Firesworn missing abilities fixed.
- Onyxia's Lair
- Minor adjustments.
Spells and abilities:
- Vanish now should correctly remove players from combat.
- Improved Blizzard should no longer ignore snare immunities.
- Threat gain normalized for Growl, Distracting Shot, Torment, and Suffering.
- The Attack! behaviour and group credit corrected.
- Pyrewood Ambush is no longer affected by overgrown Santa helper.
- Hunter epic quests greatly improved.
- Avenging the Fallen no longer repeatable.
- Some minor loot tables adjustments.
- Engineers summoned creatures are now correctly scaled both by summoner's level and their Engineering skill level.
- Chickenborn returns! Gnomish Battle Chicken now correctly uses its abilities.
- Existing pathfinding system replaced by a more reliable one.
- Polymorphed, feared, fleeing, attacking enemies now should choose their paths more wisely.
- Mostly "red" monsters should no longer ignore player’s presence in their aggro radius.
- Monsters should no longer reach textures depths or fly in the sky.
- Players are less susceptible to join them there.
- Yet it requires some improvements, but it already bests it's grandma.