NPCs, dungeons and raids
- Fixed missing reputation penalty for killing some of Timbermaw NPCs.
- Onyxia's combat behaviour adjusted.
- Stormwind City Guards (and some other civilains too) now has their weapons correctly sheathed.
- Stromwind City Patrollers now will correctly change their swords to their lanterns depending on a daylight.
- Some Molten Core bosses have their combat behaviour adjusted.
- Sons of Flame no longer immune to crowd control effects.
- Once again Immol'thar supported in his battle against Highborne Summoners.
- Adjusted some creatures respawn timers.
- Some world creatures abilties corrected.</ul>
- Initial epic paladin mount quest (Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker) now correctly available both in Ironforge and Stormwind.
- 'Freedom For All Creatures' adjusted.
- Fixed some reasons for quests with followers getting stuck.
- The Missing Diplomat quest chain fixed.
- Multiple missing questgivers emotes added.
- Electropellers everywhere (drop chance adjusted).
- Further improvements for hunters epic quests.</ul>
Spells and abilities
- Pet happiness now should correctly affect its melee and abilities damage.
- Juju Might, Fengus Ferocity, Rallying Cry of Dragonslayer now correctly affect ranged Attack Power.</ul>
- Anti-spam system tweaks.
- Fixed reasons causing the server to crash.
- Adjusted some inconvinient visuals.</ul>
- Some dungeon epic weapons drop rates adjusted.
- Minor loot tables adjustements.
- Bag of Marbles now contains all 10 marbles in.</ul>
- The soil under charging warriors feets now is more solid.
- Dead monsters bodies now should be floating less in the air (their sins prevail).
- Mages should now be safe to blink again. (hail, Undercity blinking lovers).</ul>