- Corrected The Blackwood Corrupted monsters behaviour.
- Fixed some issues where escort quests could get stuck at the end.
- Tooga's Quest fixed and improved.
- Ancient Spirit fixed and improved (both pre-event and escort).
- More improvements and fixes to epic hunter quests.
- Fixed issue with quests that mail quest rewards.
Spells & abilities
- Fixed some issues where spells with same effects could incorrectly override each other (ex. Blink & Blessing of Freedom).
- Monsters' Stealth detection tweaked: they should no longer detect players too quickly in some circumstances.
- Monsters with certain magic school immunity no longer expose their immunity.
- Fixed some issues preventing elemental creatures from being correctly immune bleed effects.
- Daze effect reworked to match vanilla.
- Reverted some items previously incorrectly buffed to grant ranged AP.
- Seal of Ascension now is correctly usable during the UBRS Warchief Rend event.
- Fixed some issues where proc chance for some weapons was calculated incorrectly.
- Multiple weapons proc chance adjusted.
- Fixed some issues where weapons did not proc off of spell attacks.
- Minor loot tables adjustments.
NPCs, dungeons and raids
- BRD Shadowforge Bridge event fixed.
- Stratholme Cannonmaster Willey now kindly allows players to leave his hall (at least the gates are open).
- UBRS Warchief Rend event reworked and improved.
- Big bosses minds and tongues are now safe (Mind-numbing poison & Curse of Tongues immunity fixed).
- MC Ragnaros combat behavior greatly adjusted.
- Multiple minor improvements to different MC encounters.
- Broken Tooth is back.
- Fixed an issue where monsters attack damage was not correctly amplified in some cases.
- Thanks to Chaosvex & Namreeb, a security issue has been identified and patched.
- Players should no longer lose their quest rewards due to lack of free inventory slots.
- Fixed an issue causing a weapons proc animation not being displayed (and yes, the rogues poison proc animation too).
- Both faction players being squished by the might of Black Rock Mountain should reach respective graveyards correctly.
- Alterac Valley.
- Hiring excavators & bulldozers to save some NPCs from the deepest depths of Azeroth.