- Mobs no longer build threat while crowd controlled by disabling effects.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some mobs to chain aggro farther than intended.
- Weapons can now be switched during casting. Switches during casts will not incur a Global Cooldown penalty.
- Fixed ‘session expired’ when attempting to change realms after logging out.
- Crystal Yield no longer stacks with Sunder Armor or Expose Armor.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from skinning Beasts and Dragonkin that dropped no loot.
- Druids can now get rage from killing critters.
- Pets now gain the correct amount of experience while grouped.
- Fixed Holy Light's bonus healing coefficient.
- — Paladins now generate half as much threat from healing.
- Fixed Flametongue Weapon's proc animation. Warriors
- Warriors can now get rage from killing critters.
Dungeons and Raids
- Immol'thar is hostile to Horde again. Scarlet Monastery
- The Rituals of Power quest book in Scarlet Monastery is lootable again. Blackrock Depths
- The Dark Coffer in BRD is lootable again.
- Watchman Doomgrip's golem constructs will now activate properly. Scholomance
- Marduk Blackpool will no longer proximity aggro players while neutral. Upper Blackrock Spire
- Gyth no longer hates healers so much at the beginning of his fight. Molten Core
- Reverted changes to Ancient Core Hound’s aggro radius
- Players who attempt to spy on Ragnaros in the 'window' behind Golemagg will now feel the heat of their hubris. Blackwing Lair
- Blackwing Mages should now despawn consistently when Razorgore enters phase 2.
- The damage of Death Talon Captain's Aura of Flames is now increased by Flame Buffet and Mark of Flames.
- Firemaw's Flame Buffet now has its proper cooldown and will occur about twice as frequently.
- Spells like Flame Buffet now use a binary resist check (they can no longer be partially resisted).
- Fixed a bug where Chromaggus could aggro the raid as un-attackable.
- — The Infernals summoned by Nefarian are now immune to fire.
- Guard Slip'kik and the Marshals in Alterac Valley have found their missing shields.
- Taelon Fordring should reset properly in the event of a server crash.
- "The Grand Masquerade" event has been improved.
- Fixed some remaining French gossips in Stratholme.
- Fixed level and stats of Moonstalker Runts.