- Players at the character select screen will now be disconnected after idling for too long.
- The elemental sub-damage on weapons like Iceblade Hacker and Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker is now functioning correctly.
- Mobs will now turn to face stealthed players who are just outside of their detect range.
- Highest achieved rank and rank progress bar now display correctly when inspecting other players.
- Feign Death now interrupts hostile channeling spells.
- It’s now possible to trap multiple targets with Freezing Traps simultaneously.
- Cancelling a duel request will no longer reset a Paladin’s Reckoning charges.
- Blackout no longer has a chance to proc on each tick of Shadow Word: Pain.
- Blackout can now proc on application of Silence and Vampiric Embrace.
- Devouring Plague is no longer affected by Healing percent modifiers such as Mortal Strike
- Rogues should no longer have trouble looting quest items after a mob has been pick pocketed.
- Mortal Coil, Siphon Life, Drain Life, and Health Funnel are no longer affected by Healing percent modifiers such as Mortal Strike
- Channelling is now correctly interrupted on Eye of Kilrogg’s death.
- Improved Drain Mana fixed.
- “A Message In a Bottle” can now be accepted
- The “Pyrewood Ambush” and “Arugal's Folly” quests will no longer spawn excessive numbers of mobs.
- Force Reactive Disk, Cloak of Fire, and several weapon enchantment procs no longer scale with spellpower.
- The Blackblade of Shahram’s summon is now properly implemented.
- The Servants of Weldon Barov will no longer deal quite so much damage.
- Goblin Land Mines should now work properly.
- Dusksteel Throwing Knives now stack up to 200.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Miner Johnson from spawning in The Deadmines and The Blind Hunter from spawning in Razorfen Kraul.
- Skeletal Servants in Razorfen Kraul are now the correct level.
- The periodic waves of undead in the living side of Stratholme will now cease after Balnazzar has been slain.
- The Stratholme instance should recover properly for groups on Baron Rivendare in the event of a server crash.
- Added missing yells in the undead side of Stratholme.
- Magmus will now yell when players light both Shadowforge Braziers in Blackrock Depths.
- Mob positions in some sections of LBRS have been updated with greater accuracy.
- Blackhand Summoners will no longer sometimes interrupt their own cast.
- Darkmaster Gandling is now immune to interrupt effects.
- Whip Lashers in Dire Maul now have the correct health and level.
- Carrion Swarmers in Dire Maul are no longer skinnable.
- A protocol-level DDoS vulnerability in the authentication server has been found, fixed, and all offenders have had their accounts closed.
- Fixed some issues with the Elemental Invasion event.
- The Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza event should now be fixed.
- The fishing bobber now makes a sound when fish bit.
- Certain fishing subzones no longer yield double loot.
- The day/night cycle has been implemented for fish such as Sunscale and Nightfin.
- Starving Mountain Lions now use stealth.
- Mana-related abilities (Mana Burn, Drain Mana etc) are no longer usable on targets without mana.