- Most skeletons are no longer immune to roots and snares.
- Missing Timbermaw reputation penalties have been added.
- Players no longer have their location displayed incorrectly.
- Stitches should no longer get stuck at his spawn and also is tuned to vanilla levels making him a tad easier.
- Footlockers are in correct locations based on server patch.
- Fixed misc. server crashes.
- Darkwood Pole can now be fished.
- Group logic improved. (Group leader displaying, transferring etc.)
- Players no longer will receive broken version of their pet on a BG in certain cases.
Raids & Dungeons
- Primordial Behemoth should correctly engage in combat.
- Bosses are now correctly immune to Scorpid Sting and Vindication.
- Players should no longer experience unexpected evade issues in dungeon and raid instances.
- Gatekeeper Rageroar has had his damage tuned to more reasonable levels.
Classes & Abilities
- Spell 'Ritual of Summoning' now again works as intended.
- Vanish should now do what is expected it to do.
- Arcane Missiles no longer have unlimited range.
- Some channeling spells now have interrupt leeway range.
- Pickpocketing loot now persists through Pickpocketing attempts.
- Warlock pets that lost their demonic names in abyss shall obtain new ones.
- Fear Ward and Berserker Rage interaction fixed, preventing players from being feared under the Fear Ward buff.
- Quest 'Mission: Possible But Not Probable' improved. All retail features are implemented.
- Quest 'Arcane Feedback' now rewards you correctly.
- Quest 'Seal of Ascension' fixed.
- Quest 'Vorsha the Lasher' reliability improved.
- Gizelton Caravan now works, thus allowing you to complete quests 'Gizelton Caravan', 'Bodyguard For Hire'.
- Escort system improved adding more accuracy to combat-related behaviour.